I have a confession: I wasn’t born with perfect hair. But I have found a few go-to hairstyles for those days when it looks like I just woke up. (And let’s be honest… I probably just did.) I usually wear my hair down and straightened. I’m not too adventurous with my hair so if you’re a hair-virgin like me, check out these hair styles you can do all by yourself! They also double as arm workouts! It’s a toofer! (30 Rock, anyone?)
- Wavy hair tutorial (easy)
- Braided top bun tutorial (super easy)
- Crownbraid tutorial (I forgot how to do this.. And it’s my own tutorial. FAIL. So if you figure this out, please call me.)
- Side frenchbraid (super easy)
- Hello Kitty bow tutorial (hardish)
- Top bun tutorial (in the middle)
And if all else fails….
- Headscarves tutorial (super easy)
- Hats (sooooo easy)
See the original post at How Does She.