My secret to wearing men’s clothing is to offset the masculine pieces by doing my hair all prettied up, wearing some bold and fancy jewelry, wearing hot heels, or sometimes all of the above. As long as no one calls me “sir” for the whole day, my mission is accomplished!!
So how can you pull off your man’s clothes??
1. Shrink one of his t-shirts “by accident” and then honorably induct it into your side of the closet.
3. Roll up the sleeves and belt it…and add some pearls while you’re at it! Then have a competition with your husband over who wore it best. (Me.)
4. Do the half-tuck and wear it with your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
5. Steal his cardigans because over-sized cardigans are da best.
6. Same with sweaters. Sooo comfy!! You can belt them too!
See the original post here.