Guess which one I am? You'll never know.
- When I was in kindergarten, I had a "boyfriend". Then I saw him playing with another girl during recess and I punched him. We never talked after that.
- One time for Christmas I got a bunny costume as a present (Santa sucked then)...and I still put it on. This was before I knew what "A Christmas Story" was. Now I love that movie.
- My dad got me a car for a month in high school (before it died). It was a white beat-up Toyota Corolla that smelled like smoke and had a Grand Theft Auto sticker on the back right bumper.
- In high school I was on the track team and we had a meet that day so I guzzled water all day. When I got up to go to the bathroom (probably for the nth time) in my math class, my teacher asked me if I had a medical problem. I should've said yes.
- I left high school a semester early to go to college. I didn't graduate early. I took the courses I needed to graduate from high school at college (double dip!). Best decision ever. College is 12309874x better than high school.
- I took ESL (English as a Second Language) until 7th grade. I guess they didn't think I spoke good Engrish then. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
- In third grade, my teacher made me and another Korean boy go up to the front of the class and speak Korean to each other. We said hi.
Tell me something about your stupid school years...preferably something embarrassing.