How often do you read Clothed Much?
What would you like to see more of?
More outfits, check! Tutorials/DIY... Not sure about that. I don't do a lot of DIYing in my spare time and I don't realize what would make a good tutorial or not because it could be easy for me so if you see something that you want me to show you how to do email me!
does reading clothed much help you to remix more?
Does reading Clothed Much help you to dress more modest?
How many times have you bought something
because it's been featured on Clothed Much?
What do you like most about Clothed Much?I loved reading these!!! You guys are so nice!! I'm going to print and cut all your comments out and tape them up all over the apartment until Chase thinks I'm too self-absorbed.
- A lot of you guys said you liked my humor and I thank you for that because I'm not funny in real life. I'm awkward and shy and speaking isn't my forte so I'm always stumbling with my words. I'm more comfortable with writing, although I'm not very good at that either (though studying political science in college has helped my fluffing skills).
- You guys also mentioned you liked my bluntness. That's good because that's really how I am in real life.
- Several of you have said you liked that I dressed modest and stylish. So glad you guys noticed - I was starting to think I was the only one who knew that.
- Another popular comment was that you guys liked my remixing and frugalness. Yay for being poor...
What would you like improved on Clothed Much?
This one was hard to read because some of you didn't differentiate between Clothed Much, the blog, and me.
- There were several personal attacks - mostly regarding my personality - probably because some don't get my bluntness.
- Most of the comments were things like "nothing!" or "it's perfect!" I gave myself a pat on the back for every one of those. (Go me!)
- I got a lot of requests for explaining my outfit-picking process and shopping techniques. The funny thing about the outfits is it's all trial-and-error! I just try on things until it feels and looks good. By the time I sit down and write out my outfit post, I've already tuned out and just want to snuggle with my husband. But I'll try to be more descriptive about it!
- Also got a few requests for closer shots.. But of what?? Like my jewelry? I personally don't like detail shots on other blogs - I just like seeing the general picture of the outfit because that's what I can recreate. The details are what I can add to make it more me. So I'll work on that one too.
- I got a couple comments about how I wear the same things all the time... I had to laugh at that one... Did you not see my closet??? (I guess not. The last updated pic was in May of last year!) I have most of the same clothes I had in the beginning of this blog and unless you keep clicking on the ads and/or buy stuff for me, I can't change that. I can't afford to go shopping and I don't even like getting free stuff because I'm picky and usually don't like what they offer. So...you'll have to get over it. Sorry.
- I was surprised to read a lot of you wanted to know more about me and my life. It's funny because I've been trying to not make it about my life but more about style and clothes. Around this time last year, I did a personal Q&A post with you guys. I think it's time to do it again! So if you guys have a question for me for a Q&A post, leave a comment below!
Things I learned
- I can't please everyone. Somebody is going to like A about my blog and not B but someone else will like B more than A.
- Not everyone's going to like me. And that's okay because I don't like certain people either. All I ask is "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
- Modesty is subjective. It seems there are girls out there who don't understand that my modesty is completely different from theirs! (See #1-2)
- Not everyone is going to accept my religious beliefs. There have been a few incidences where I have felt attacked because of the things I believe, which saddens me because my religion is very important to me. It's a huge part of me and has done my life a lot of good. My blog isn't a place of religious debate. It is a place for me to express myself even if you don't agree with it. (See #1-2)
- In the end, my blog is still mine... my creative outlet, my life, my words, my style and it should make me happy!!! (MEMEMEME)