I wore their wool gray jacket a couple days ago here. Like I said, their products are really well-made and you can tell they're good quality and not some cheap fast-fash clothes you'd get at the mall. They've recently collaborated with Shabby Apple and came out with The Silk Road line! Lucky for you, they've offered to give away three of their Bergman Wraps! They're idiot-proof scarves and so easy to wear. I really really really really really wish I could keep one!!!!!
Three lucky readers will win one of these Bergman Wraps!!
Each entry must be in a separate comment because I will determine the winner by giving each entry a number and use random.org to select the winning number. I'm sorry to my international readers but this giveaway is only open for U.S. residents.
- Go to the Edelweiss by Sarah store and tell me what your favorite item is. Leave your email if it isn't already in your Google profile.
- Follow my blog through Blogger.
- Follow my blog through Bloglovin'.
- Follow my blog through Feedburner.
- Follow the Edelweiss by Sarah blog.
- Add my blog to your blogroll.
- Post about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Edelweiss by Sarah on Twitter.
- Retweet this giveaway daily and leave me the link each time.
- Like Clothed Much on Facebook.
- Like Edelweiss by Sarah on Facebook.
- Suggest to your friends to like Clothed Much on Facebook. (Click on "Suggest to Friends" right under the profile picture.)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook daily and leave me the link each time.
- Add me as a favorite on Chictopia.
- Follow me on weardrobe.
- Follow me on LOOKBOOK.nu.
- Leave a comment on which Bergman Wrap you would choose if you were one of the three winners.
Giveaway will end Monday, November 1st at midnight PST.