I definitely felt very western in this outfit. Plaid? Blue denim? Boots?? Yeah...very western. The tunic was a little expensive for me, (Can you tell how cheap/poor I am?!?) but it's a tunic so it is more versatile. That is my reasoning.
Wearing Aeropostale tunic ($18), thrifted belt ($1), Old Navy kids' denim skirt ($10?, 6 years ago), Miss Me boots ($50).
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Rose, Megan, and Jasna for the blog awards!! I'd much rather write 7 things about me than do my research paper.. It's probably just as interesting as my paper too...
- I'd rather get a loft in the city over a 4-bedroom house in the suburbs.
- My husband's sure I am a little OCD. That would explain a lot of things...
- I used to work at American Eagle and the Gap. GOODBYE RETAIL!!!!
- I have no self-control when it comes to sweets. I will literally eat them until my stomach hurts or until my husband forces me to stop. Otherwise, I get major tummyaches and headaches.
- I am shy. I think... I don't know anymore.
- I don't like loose hairs on my skin....yes, even my own!
- I used to hate my almond-shaped eyes when I was little because I always got teased but now I love them!!!