That's right! Another Shabby Apple giveaway at clothed much!!! Don't you love them?? Shabby Apple wants to give away the Duck Beach dress in red or green (shown below) to one of you, my dear readers! Isn't it just gorgeous??
But, wait...what is Shabby Apple?
"Shabby Apple welcomes you to great dresses that make dressing simple. After years of not being able to find stylish dresses that covered enough skin to make you really feel comfortable (without wearing a tank top, cardigan or long slip), owners Emily and CK decided to do something about it. They visited trade shows, marketplaces and designer studios only to discover the problem was not that department stores weren't buying the right dresses, but that designers weren't designing them. Shabby Apple is proud to offer you fantastic dresses that allow you to look fabulous, without having to compromise anything else. A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit." (image and quote from shabbyapple.com)
For the philanthropists out there, Shabby Apple helps women worldwide by donating 5% of their sales to support work in India. Continue reading here... By entering couture at checkout, you can receive $5 off your order and Shabby Apple will double its donation for every couture coupon used.
Unfortunately, Shabby Apple can only ship to US residents. EACH entry must be in the form of a comment. You have 9 chances to enter so that means 9 comments. I will determine the winner by giving each entry a number and will use random.org to select the winning number.
- Anyone can enter. Yes, even you, anonymous readers! Just leave your name and email with which I will contact the winner.
- Follow my blog through blogger or bloglovin' and comment to let me know.
- Link my blog on yours and tell me in a comment.
- Post about the giveaway on your blog and leave your link in the form of a comment.
- Tweet about the giveaway and send me the link.
- Go to Shabby Apple and tell me something you like about their collections.
- Follow Shabby Apple's blog via blogger,
- or Twitter and make sure to let me know in a comment.
Giveaway will end on Sunday, November 1st at midnight (MST).
Update: The winner is dannylam4.