You can click on the pictures for their sources.
As you can see, there are so many cycling fashionistas out there! I've narrowed the many down to a few of my favorites. Take a looksie.
EDIT: Leproust Vintage and The Renegade Bean have tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you so much!!! Now for seven tidbits about myself......
- Girls and Bicycles - She wears pretty dresses AND heels AND a helmet AND she was pregnant. My new hero.
- Toronto Bike Chic - Such fashionable Canadians!!
- Cycle Chic from Copenhagen - Europeans always get it right. Especially Danes.
- Girls on Bicycles! - These girls are fly.
- London Cycle Chic - The English get it right too.
- I am a political science major but probably won't do anything with it after graduation. It is utterly useless because I am not going to be the first Asian female president nor do I want to be a lawyer.
- I am from the suburbs of Philadelphia. and now I'm in Utah?!?
- I have never been to a bar or club. Yes, I know, shocking. But when you're LDS and you're married, there is really no reason to. Except there are a couple piano bars that have been very enticing....
- My second year anniversary is coming up soon and I hope we do something fun, hubby.....
- I still don't know what I want to do/be when I grow up.
- I have wide feet. So shoe shopping is not fun.
- My hair naturally flips to the left.